All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
Airlines automatic information air traffic management system (ATM AIS) is a hard- and software complex on the basis of standard computer equipment and special interface devices with AFTN channel.
- Automation of the processes of receiving, handling, keeping, transformation, display and use of formalized ATM messages broadcasted through AFTN channels during air traffic planning and pre-flight crew preparation;
- Operation of dispatcher workstations in airport dispatcher control station and preliminary & preflight preparation aircraft crew workstations;
- Keeping and using regulatory reference Information directories.
ATM AIS supports the following functions:
- AFTN messages receive and transfer in accordance with ML-95 (Message List-95);
- Daily Flight Plan (DFP) generation and maintenance;
- Semantical processing of all the received messages and analyze of deviations in formalization;
- Support of air traffic controller in airport tower in decision making on aircraft allowance to departure.
ATM AIS has an client-server server architecture:
- Linux OS
- ORACLE DB management system
- OS Windows 2000/XP
- workstation in airport dispatcher control station, management and administrating utilities
Daily Flight Plan formation
A flight is automatically added into DFP when PPL, PLN, PLS, FPL messages are received and the correspondent fields are renewed. The data is automatically added to the table of regular flights while RPL message is received and the then flight are transferred into DFP table.
Main DFP fields:
- Flight, the field contains the airline code and flight number in figures (field 7 on TS-95)
- Departure, arrival, backup airfield (fields 13, 16)
- Aircraft type, maximum takeoff weight (field 9)
- Flight rules, flight type(field 8)
- Equipment (field 10)
- Target time of departure, Arrival (on RPL, PPL)
- Estimated and actual time of departure and arrival (FPL, DEP, ARR, DLA)
- Flight route (field 15)
NOTAM information and regime telegrams
An external interface for interaction with NOTAM automated handling system is used in Airlines automatic information air traffic management system. A dispatcher benefits from an opportunity to ask for and to receive the versions of the active NOTAMs on the flight route and also to look through the different telegrams.
The system functions:
- Automatic generation and broadcasting of the sound messages dedicated to aircraft service and the other messages in several languages for passengers and for the staff on the whole territory of the air-terminal complex without a speaker.
- Creating and supporting the sound message pieces and ready messages data base. Automatic removing to the basket and deleting of the messages expired in accordance with the regulations is possible in addition to the standard operations of deleting and adding.
- Transparent integration with the data base (DB) of the airport. The system is designed in such a manner that it doesn’t require an expensive installation of a separate server and it does not require time-consumable data copying into the system base. Instead, the System functions together with the airport Data Base, and in case of necessity uploads the necessary data from the airport data base in automatic mode.
- Sound message maintenance during the whole life-cycle from the moment of its creation up to the moment of transferring to archive and/or deleting. Information about all events connected with message life-cycle events is registered in the journal.
- Management of Sound message generation and broadcasting. A set of specially developed workstations provides for flexible and operating management of the sound message generation and broadcasting. There are several options like operative message adding in the manual mode and listening to the messages on the user workstation, definition of the new message-templates and regulations on their broadcasting etc.
- Low system requirements. The system components can be installed to the PC with the minimum configuration and thus saving significantly on a new equipment procurement.
- Integration with the airport daily flight plan (DFP) makes it unique in its class. This is the only system that can be used with the DFP without any additional modifications and requirements to the Software.
- United coordinated sound source in the whole airport.
- Reliability at account of application of the modern industry technologies, such systems as Oracle, Linux and the equipment of the well-known providers IBM, HP, Bosch, Cisco etc.
- Scalability enables increase the system while the airport increases extending the coverage area.
- Security enables flexible management of the user access to the system and to its functions by rights and roles distribution and preventing from an unauthorized access to the system.
- Individual approach. Modification according to the customer’s requirements.
- Qualified and operating technical support during the whole period.
- Low cost is caused by the fact that the system is designed in Russia. In its cost “payment for the NAME” lacks, that is frequently met with the well-known west Software producers.
- Comfortable, user-friendly and beautiful graphical interface that makes the process of training and the following work with the system easier.
One of the main advantages of the SIS is that this System is a subsystem of the united informational complex of an airport, that can be installed either partially or as an entire system. This complex includes the following subsystems:
- Preparation and maintenance of a seasonal schedule;
- Preparation and maintenance of a daily flight plan;
- Visual Information Distribution System (VIDS) provides passengers with visual information simultaneously with Sound Information in accordance with ICAO requirements;
- Online flight information board on the airport site;
- Informing airport Services;
- Management of technological processes of aircraft service operation in the airport;
- Collecting information about rendered aircraft operation services in the airport and settlement payments for the services rendered between the airport and the airlines, etc.
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is ready to provide Airlines automatic information air traffic management system itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).