All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
Daily Flight Plan is formed on the basis of the following information:
- Information about aircraft traffic received from AFTN/AMHS network
- Information received from airport services
Daily Flight Plan generation
Telegrams received through AFTN network are the basis for DFP generation. The main types of the telegrams used for DFP generation are the following:
- RPL (Repeated Flight plans) – Regular flights
- PPL (Preliminary Flight plans) – Charter flights
- PLN (Permission on air space)
- FPL (Flight Plan)
- PLS (Urgent Flight Plan)
Daily Flight Plan Maintenance
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is ready to provide Airport Daily Plan system itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).