All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
Air Traffic Service Message Handling System AMHS produced by “Monitor Soft” was developed as a key-turn solution for ATM messages generation, transfer and receipt in accordance with all the requirements of ICAO Doc. 9705/9880 and European AMHS Target Profile.
- Messages routing, including Directory Service support, and also Distribution Lists support.
- Message queue management
- Automatic message rerouting
- System work protocol keeping (message archive, all subsystem events logging, statistics maintenance and alerting system)
- Message Tracking
- Connection with system local users using X.400 protocol (P3 and P7 protocols are also supported)
- Connection with remote (adjacent) AMHS systems via X.400 P1 protocol.
- Address space and information AFTN objects transforming into AMHS and vice versa using ATN directory information.
- Dynamic system configuration (adding system users, address mapping, routs, AMHS related systems adjustment).
- Subsystem condition monitoring (message store, message transfer agent, directory server, and also AFTN/AMHS gateway).
- Work as a part of redundant cluster (Red Hat Cluster Suite)
- No restrictions on transferring message size (within AMHS network)
- Message may contain not only text information, but also binary information (for example attached files or encrypted data)
- Support of IA-5 and ITA-2 codes for AFTN messages.
- SNMP monitoring agent.
- Cyrillic support by all the subsystems: AFTN, AMHS and AFTN/AMHS gateway.
- Centralized monitoring and system management capability.
Air Traffic Service Message Handling System at the present time is integrated by AFTN/AMHS gateway with «Monitor» CKS, and also «Aeronet-1» CKS. On demand of customer the system may be integrated with CKS of a third manufacturer using AFTN protocol.
AMHS system architecture
AMHS system is capable to work on different Operating Systems (UNIX, LINUX), and also on hardware platforms of different manufactures, that makes the system more flexible.
Message Handling System AMHS is based on module principle that allows to change the set of system components or to change a separate component, for example with the purpose of modernization. While system designing a great attention was paid to system scalability as well as on system capacity enlargement (amount of users), and also on data throughput.
Message Handling System AMHS completely meets the requirements of the ICAO 9705/9880 documents.
- ATS Message server X.400 (Message transfer agent and Message store)
- ATN directory server ATN (Directory server X.500)
- Network suits (WAN, LAN, ATN)
- AFTN/AMHS gateway
- Monitoring and system management means
- AMHS terminals (AMHS workstations)
Message Handling System AMHS, delivered by «Monitor Soft», is a decision on the base of ISODE software. ISODE is a company from the
- Directory ATN that meets SARPs standards.
- Routing data is stored on Directory server X.500 Isode M-Vault, routing is achieved by MTA X.400 Isode M-Switch / MS X.400 Isode M-Store.
- MTA fully meets the requirements of an advanced level of service.
- MS fully meets the requirements of an advanced level of service.
- System management provides all necessary functionality, declared in SARPs.
AMHS Infrastructure scheme example
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is ready to provide Air Traffic Service Message Handling System (AMHS) itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).