All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
Flights planning system “Monitor-Route” is developed to automate flight planning process, calculation performing process, preliminary air-crew preparation process, automating land airport and airlines services process in order to use aircrafts in concrete conditions of circumstances at the most effective level.
Flights planning system “Monitor-Route” is the best choice for those who need the most powerful en-route and off-route flights planning system without limitations on distance and amount of transitional points for aircrafts of any type. It allows creating exact flight plans due to fast and extensional accountance of weather conditions, information of airports, information on air space structure, on aircraft. The system fundamentally changes preexisting flight planning process, which includes accountance the effective and future air-space structure in the process of flight planning.
By using flights planning system “Monitor-Route” you will get the opportunity to use the full set of aeronautical information that is necessary to plan and to fulfill the flight. Powerful algorithmic support and well-developed interface give an operative access to any kind of information in databases, provides for interactive work with digital maps and schemes.
To provide aircraft crews with aeronautical databases “Monitor Soft” offers to use any database of ARINC-424 format (FSUE CAI CA, of Jeppesen etc.), that allows flight planning in any place of the world.
Databases are provided in the frames of service and content, in the terms, provided by AIRAC cycle or one time according to the date specified by the Customer.
Digital NOTAMs give access to a complete, comfortable and operative source of NOTAM information with a user-friendly interface and with simplified data selection.
Also you will have access to the inquiry system.
The program is developed in accordance with the actual norms and rules of flights execution and allows to make reasonable decisions on flight route creating according to weather conditions, aeronautical circumstances and aircraft performance characteristics. The base program edition is focused on Russian airlines.
This software is recommended to airlines and air companies that operate the following aircrafts: Il-62, Il-76, Il-86, Tu-134, Tu-154, Tu-204, Tu-214, An-124, An-72, An-74, An-12, An-24, An-26, Yak-40, Yak-42.
The system “Monitor-Route” architecture built on modular principle, the united principle of database composition and universal methods of calculations allow at user will to efficiently enlarge the number of tasks and types of aircrafts serviced on a simplified model, in order to performing calculations on aggregated characteristics on the areas of drifting up, drifting down and cruising flights. Exact calculation performing is provided by a standard and enlarged models.
Flights planning system “Monitor-Route” is realized as a workstation on the basis of PC or on the basis of set of workstations placed in different airport services and incorporated into local network.
Logical control over base data entered by user and program “Monitor-Route” algorithm don’t allow to enter obviously wrong data and after its correction provide for continuation of program execution. There is a help system in the program.
1. Purpose, main tasks and flights planning system “Monitor-Route” content
Flight planning system “Monitor-Route” solves the following main problems:
1.1. Automated interoperability with APS AFTN-NOTAM, meteo information system;
1.2. Organisation of managing of accessing, keeping, renewing, displaying and using the following databases:
- Data of aeronautical information on air space structure (air routes, prohibited areas, means of management, airfields etc.), kept in ARINC-424 format;
- Additional («user») database of aeronautical information;
- “User” flight routes and their repeated usage;
- Data on aircraft performance characteristics;
- Meteorological data;
1.3. Displaying on the digital map of the existing aeronautical conditions on the whole structure of air space (air routes, airfields, points of air routes, radio aids, ATC areas, borders (points) of management passing, prohibited areas and NOTAM-information).
1.4. Automated flight planning and navigational support task solving:
- information on air space structure displaying on the digital map (air routes, ATC areas, prohibited areas, maneuvering procedures in the area of airfields, radio aids and NOTAM and another aeronautical information), information that is necessary for choice, laying and correcting the flight route;
- getting of đàçâåđíọ́îé information on any point of the database;
- automated laying and choice of appropriate (on the shortest distance or on the minimum of time) flight route on air routes in accordance with the existing aeronautical and forecast meteorological conditions. “User” route database maintenance and their repeated usage, and also by user entered limitations (for example: exclude/make obligatory ATC area/ geographical point flight over);
- automated laying, calculation (including points crossing with air routes, points of entering/leaving ATC areas etc.) and off route flight route displaying on a digital map;
- solving of a fuel-time task of flights on the route chosen in accordance with limitations entered, aeronautical and meteorological conditions, with possibility of route optimization and flight profile, aircraft refueling and loading. Calculation of takeoff and landing conditions for the aircraft chosen;
- execution of navigational and engineer-navigational flight calculations of flight route chosen, with its visualization and many-sided correction (in horizontal and vertical plane) at the digital map;
- defining and displaying aircraft reach capability and returning to the departure airfield at the map;
- automated displaying and choice of alternate airfields on the route for certain flight circumstances, aeronautical and meteorological conditions;
- simplified aircraft performance characteristics missing in the database aircrafts entry by user;
- calculation of natural illumination conditions on the airfields of departure and landing and also on the route;
- calculation and printing out of orthodromic distances on FIR for the selected route to calculate aeronautical levies;
- using of the inquiry system (to help the user to work with the program).
1.5. Automated printing out of the documents on formatted flight routes in the form of auto filled in according to the calculated data, formalized application forms(flight plan), “Preflight information report” (on the basis of NOTAM information on the flight route, main and alternate airfields and ATC areas), navigation log, navigational calculation application and other formalized reports. Automated sending of the formatted documents package to the addressee is possible in cooperation with AFTN-NOTAM complex;
1.6. Access to the existing complex inquiry system, possibilities to add User information into it with the purpose of update requirements of normative legal documents in the sphere of aviation usage, some ICAO documents, and other inquiry information
1.7. Archiving and registration of the processing information;
1.8. Information from unauthorized access protection.
Flight planning system “Monitor-Route” provides for technology of complete preflight crew briefing with formatting of the necessary set of the in-flight documentation.
Currently adjustment works on switching to the program “Monitor-Route” of model of the program of calculation and main technical and economic characteristics planning function automation, expenditure calculation and also marketing procedures on charter flights are being done by “Monitor Soft” Ltd. The model may function as well as a part of “Monitor-Route”, both independently on workstations in economic planning services and airlines marketing departments. While solving its tasks the model uses and forms aeronautical database, database on an airline company, database on rates according to ATC areas, database of rates and levies stakes for airports, currency rates.
The model allows to calculate expenditures for the flight:
- bare cost of the flight hour (according to aircrafts);
- expenditures in the airports (payment to the expenditure item, in accordance with stakes of levies and taxation);
- expenditures (payment) on space area usage (on FIR of countries);
- expenditures to the applications on flight executing;
- to form the flight calculation.
The model allows the user wide possibilities of search of appropriate variants of flight planning in any place of the globe.
Main technical requirements
The program may be installed on any PC with Windows98/ME/NT/2000/XP (Windows 2000 or Windows XP are more preferable) and that has the following technical characteristics:
- Processor – not worse than Intel Celeron 600 MHz.
- RAM – the volume of the RAM is recommended 512 MB, but not less than 128 MB.
- Empty space on the hard drive – not less than 100 MB.
- Monitor - SVGA, recommended resolving capacity 1024x768, but not less than 800x600.
- Printer – ink-jet or laser-jet that is used with that computer.
- presence of CD-ROM;
- presence of USB port;
- network card Ethernet 10/100 Mb.
Flight planning system “Monitor-Route” implementation to the airline companies helps on increase the level of flight safety as the part of navigational support and brings sufficient economical effect at the expense of decrease in fuel consumption and increase in flight execution profitability, time saving in flight preparation. There is a possibility of flight documentation forms adaptation to the User requirements (the information fields contents and arrangement, corporate logo etc.)
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is ready to provide Flights planning system «Monitor-Route» itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).