All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
On-line flight plan submission system is developed to enable the on-time submission of aircraft flight plans, correct and having passed through preliminary formatlogistic check to operative ATM bodies of the country via internet with web-interface access or telephone. On-line flight plan submission system is the set of soft- hardware means allowing to manage and support a dedicated web-site resource which also has the necessary reference information and enables to review the earlier submitted flight plans.
- Safety authorized access to the System, AC flight plan submission service and review about the processing status thereof;
- Receipt and processing of flight plans from authorized air space users via the unite Internet submission address or telephone;
- Automatic distribution of the flight plans submitted by the airspace users on zonal subsystems in accordance with the defined flight plan characteristics (route/out-route flight zones);
- Provision of all the necessary information and processing resources (services) for flight plans composition and check to the users;
- Provision of operative information about active and planned limitations of air space use defined by ATM unite system authorities with the purpose of air traffic safety;
- Recording, storage and reviewing of submitted flight plans.
System Functions Realization
A user shall be registered and has a granted access to the system on the web address: http://ivprf.ru/.
A user uses a special blank form for AC flight plan submission.
A process of a new flight plan submission is maximum automated in the part of exclusion of the possible errors and provision of format-logistic control of entered information.
A user can look through information about the flight plans earlier submitted by him. In this case the user will be provided with a list of all the earlier submitted flight plans together with status of each flight plan's servicing.
A user is also given an opportunity to look through the flight plans basing in corresponding criteria and to cancel the flight plans which he is not going to fulfill.
A user is granted an access to extra reference information which can be used by him during a flight plan generation:
- Restriction for air space use;
- Official sites;
- Reference documents and recommendations;
- Information about the system operation.
Air space use limitations can be presented either in table or in the graph view
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is ready to provide Airlines automatic information air traffic management system itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).