All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
Sound Informing System (SIS) is designed to automate the message generation and retrieval process in several languages (on the base of daily flight plan) on the whole territory of the airport complex. System application allows creating a joint sound space on the airport territory, optimizing and to improving the quality of passenger service significantly. Sound Informing System is a hard- and software complex on the base of PCs and a set of equipment as well as communication equipment and data links enabling sound message broadcasting. The system architecture is defined by needs and configuration of the concrete airport premises.
The system is designed with the use of the leading industry technologies and such systems as Oracle, Linux etc. Software and hardware of the system is based on the experience of the specialists in the sphere of passenger service in the airports and they provide for the automation of the most part of the processes connected with the passenger Sound information distribution in the airports.
- Automatic generation and broadcasting of the sound messages dedicated to aircraft service and the other messages in several languages for passengers and for the staff on the whole territory of the air-terminal complex without a speaker.
- Creating and supporting the sound message pieces and ready messages data base. Automatic removing to the basket and deleting of the messages expired in accordance with the regulations is possible in addition to the standard operations of deleting and adding.
- Transparent integration with the data base (DB) of the airport. The system is designed in such a manner that it doesn’t require an expensive installation of a separate server and it does not require time-consumable data copying into the system base. Instead, the System functions together with the airport Data Base, and in case of necessity uploads the necessary data from the airport data base in automatic mode.
- Sound message maintenance during the whole life-cycle from the moment of its creation up to the moment of transferring to archive and/or deleting. Information about all events connected with message life-cycle events is registered in the journal.
- Management of Sound message generation and broadcasting. A set of specially developed workstations provides for flexible and operating management of the sound message generation and broadcasting. There are several options like operative message adding in the manual mode and listening to the messages on the user workstation, definition of the new message-templates and regulations on their broadcasting etc.
- Low system requirements. The system components can be installed to the PC with the minimum configuration and thus saving significantly on a new equipment procurement.
- Integration with the airport daily flight plan (DFP) makes it unique in its class. This is the only system that can be used with the DFP without any additional modifications and requirements to the Software.
- United coordinated sound source in the whole airport.
- Reliability at account of application of the modern industry technologies, such systems as Oracle, Linux and the equipment of the well-known providers IBM, HP, Bosch, Cisco etc.
- Scalability enables increase the system while the airport increases extending the coverage area.
- Security enables flexible management of the user access to the system and to its functions by rights and roles distribution and preventing from an unauthorized access to the system.
- Individual approach. Modification according to the customer’s requirements.
- Qualified and operating technical support during the whole period.
- Low cost is caused by the fact that the system is designed in Russia. In its cost “payment for the NAME” lacks, that is frequently met with the well-known west Software producers.
- Comfortable, user-friendly and beautiful graphical interface that makes the process of training and the following work with the system easier.
One of the main advantages of the SIS is that this System is a subsystem of the united informational complex of an airport, that can be installed either partially or as an entire system.
This complex includes the following subsystems:
- Preparation and maintenance of a seasonal schedule;
- Preparation and maintenance of a daily flight plan;
- Visual Information Distribution System (VIDS) provides passengers with visual information simultaneously with Sound Information in accordance with ICAO requirements;
- Online flight information board on the airport site;
- Informing airport Services;
- Management of technological processes of aircraft service operation in the airport;
- Collecting information about rendered aircraft operation services in the airport and settlement payments for the services rendered between the airport and the airlines, etc.
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is ready to provide Sound information system itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).