All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Any use of information in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the company.
The thinX display is a rugged flat panel color display, which has been designed to meet MIL standards in extreme environments. The design is based upon an active matrix color LCD, incorporating amorphous silicon TFT (Thin Film Transistor).
The TX-338 is a 15.4” WUXGA (1920x1200) wide format display suited for harsh Naval, Army applications (eg. vehicle, wheeled and tracked) and Airborne fixed and rotary wing platforms.
Special attention has been given to the following critical areas:
- Front bonded LCD panel
- LCD heating
- Fully sealed & enclosed with MIL circular connectors
- Surviving high shock and vibration levels
- Extremely broad operational temperature range
- Low power consumption
- Use of green products: no mercury / no cadmium / no beryllium / ROHS compliant
- High brightness over the operational temperature range
- Low reflection
- Full sunlight readable
- Wide dimming ratio for day and night use
- Compliant with NVIS goggles
- LED backlight technology maximizing reliability
SIGNAL PROCESSING performance
- Standard one single channel DVI-D input ( max. pixel clock 165MHz - accepting up to WUXGA 1920x1200 VESA GTF or CVT timing formats over a single link ).
- Optional one 10-bit 5-wire (RGBHV) analog input ( allows for high-end FLIR processing ) and one 12-bit analog video multi-standard decoder ( PAL, NTSC, SECAM ) input.
- Internal 10-bit to 14-bit inverse gamma & 14-bit to 10-bit gamma control.
- 14-bit linear light low latency video scaling engine featuring a combination of surface mapping & cubic convolution scaling, for preserving optimum image quality while rescaling the input image.
- Any 2 out of maximum 3 inputs can be overlayed or PIP'd inside the other one.
- Patent pending 10-bit to 6-bit dithering engine for displaying smooth grayscales on 6-bit COTS LCD panels.
- Automatic adaptation for different input source specifications (Database configuration: auto-scan, auto-lock, auto-select, auto-sync,...).
- Autoset: Automatic adjustment of number of pixels, geometry, phase, color gains and offsets.
- APA: Automatic Phase Adjustment.
- AGC: Automatic Gain Control.
- Gen. Locking and Low Latency: Lock onto the incoming signal to achieve minimum latency (image processing time inside the monitor).
- Compactness, weight, depth
- Ease of maintenance
- Ease of use
- Ease of implementation
- High reliability
Please find the further information at Barco web site http://www.barco.com
“Monitor Soft” Ltd. is engaged in distribution of ThinX TX-338 according to the Partnership Agreement with BARCO and is ready to provide the Product itself and additional information about it for test operation to all interested recipients of air navigation information (such as airlines, airports and regional governments).